Monday, March 29, 2010

My daughter wanted this picture made into a wall hanging. It is so cute, Ronnie is 2 years old and this is the bike he got from Santa. He was so excited! It has been a long time since I made a photo quilt. The last one I made was several years ago, and it was a lap size quilt. So I had to refresh my memory. When I printed it I used the high resolution print because when I used the normal print the picture really faded out. It turned out much better with the higher setting. I also dipped the picture into a large pan ( my lasagna pan) because I ran water over the first one and it stained the fabric where the water first hit it. So I discoverd that dipping the picture worked much better. I changed the water and kept dipping it until the water was clear. I think it turned out pretty good, I hope she will like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home