Sunday, April 11, 2010
About Me

- Name: Jan
- Location: Apple Valley, CA, United States
I am a wife, a mother, and a grandmother, and I love to quilt! I live in Apple Valley, CA and believe it or not I drive a big rig all around the USA, so my quilting time is limited, but I still try to find the time when I am home!!
Previous Posts
- Easter Egg Hunt in Arizona
- Mmmmmm!!!!
- Jelly Beans For The Eyes and Nose Tastes Good Too!!
- Hard Work Making Easter Bunny Cakes!!
- Table Topper Made From ScrapsThis is another creat...
- Paper Pieced Tea CupsThis was a fun wallhanging t...
- My daughter wanted this picture made into a wall h...
- Make a Memorable Photo Quilt Using Your Own Computer
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home