For a couple months now I have been trying to figure out how to add cool borders to my blog, so I could spruce it up a little. Then the other day I happened upon Cristis Creations. She has a lot of blog backrounds that she's created and offers them for free. I love her blog, she is so creative and also very generous!! You'll see her link on the side so go ahead and check it out. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
About Me

- Name: Jan
- Location: Apple Valley, CA, United States
I am a wife, a mother, and a grandmother, and I love to quilt! I live in Apple Valley, CA and believe it or not I drive a big rig all around the USA, so my quilting time is limited, but I still try to find the time when I am home!!
Previous Posts
- Having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house!!
- Cousins are the Best!!
- Wow, Iv'e been off work for 3 weeks now. I can't b...
- Wow, This is Fun!!
- I'm Dyeing Easter Eggs!
- Gotta Look Everywhere!
- Wow, Eggs Growing on Trees!!
- Easter Egg Hunt in Arizona
- Mmmmmm!!!!
- Jelly Beans For The Eyes and Nose Tastes Good Too!!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home